www.carltaylorlaw.com/Carl Taylor Law, LLC/www.mynjdivorcelawyer.com/www.njgovernmentlaw.com (hereinafter referred to as “We”) has created this privacy statement for www.carltaylorlaw.com/Carl Taylor Law, LLC/www.mynjdivorcelawyer.com/www.njgovernmentlaw.com in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. Accordingly, below discloses the privacy statement and privacy practices of this site.
We will never reveal your personal information unless you request or we are legally obligated to do so. We will never sell your information to a 3rd party. We will keep your private information, including but not limited to email accounts, etc., private except for normal legal business purposes, if so retained.
Information Automatically Logged
These sites may log your IP address to help diagnose problems with the web server and to administer this web site and such information will be used for general traffic tracking and security as through the web-host, etc..
Subscription to Website
These sites may provide order forms for you to subscribe to an RSS feed, etc. Any such information freely provided by you at this time will be completely private and shall only be used for purposes of keeping track of subscribers. This website will never sell your information provided or otherwise use it other than in the standard use of the website. Additionally, to subscribe the website has very little required/requested information. Do not subscribe or provide any such information if you are not over 18 years of age.
These sites do or may contain links to other sites. This site and its owner(s) are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites which are provided as links.
These sites may make chat rooms, forums, comments, message boards, and/or other such avenues available to people visiting the site/blog. Any such information disclosed available to its visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas shall by their very nature become public information. Accordingly, please exercise caution when you decide to disclose such personal information. Again, please do not use these features unless you are at least 18 years of age.
These sites and its owner(s) will not be held liable for any technical problems, including but not limited to trojans, worms, viruses, etc. These sites do what it can to remain free of such issues. However, sometimes issues occur which are outside our control. It is not our intent for anyone to have such issues, but please take the proper precautions while accessing any website and make sure your antivirus, etc., is up to date.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- The information contained on these Websites/Blogs are provided for informational and/or advertising purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.
- No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site, without first seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state.
- The content on these sites may be/likely is outdated or may otherwise be inaccurate or not reflective of current law.
- Carl Taylor Law, LLC and Carl A. Taylor III disclaims all liability based on any or all of the contents of this Website.
- Content Validity: These blog(s)/website(s)/business/firm and/or the owners thereof (Carl Taylor Law, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “we”) is always a work in transition. The information published today may not be valid or accurate years, months, or even hours from now. The content, sources, information and links may change over time and this website/firm accepts no responsibility or liability for these changes or good-faith inaccuracies.
- Content Accuracy: Likewise, we accept no responsibility or liability for any good-faith inaccuracies on these sites/blogs as a whole.
- External Links: We shall not be held acceptable/liable for any other websites content or links provided on these website(s)/blog(s). Any links/links to images/etc., are that site’s content and this website accepts no liability/responsibility for their content or other possible legal claims.
- Libel and Defame: We shall not be held responsible and/or liable for anything we say. Anyone reading our blog(s)/website(s) or hiring us for our services agrees not to hold us libel for what we say or display. Our content is the opinion of the owner(s)/bloggers/”we” and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, profession, corporation, individual, or other entity(s) or anyone or anything.
- Responsibility: We are responsible for the content on this site and do not represent nor are responsible for any employer, volunteer group, membership organization, municipality, non-profit, church, or other agencies which we may be seen to represent.
- Personal Views: The content on this site is our personal views or the personal views of commenters on our site. They represent our opinions. We give no advice through our website, and no other organization, employer, etc., shall be held liable or responsible for our views. Nor do our views represent in any way the opinions of any other employer/organization/church etc.
- Do No Harm: The intention of these website(s)/blog(s)/business is to do no harm. It is not our intent to injure others, harm, defame or libel. What is written is to be taken as our opinion rather than fact, advice, or counsel. What is written shall not be taken as fact nor absolute. If people/company’s/organizations/or any other persons or things use the advice, tips, techniques or recommendations, and are injured, we are not to be held responsible/liable.
- Language Issues: We are not responsible for translation or interpretation of content. We hold ourselves harmless from prosecution from for bad grammar and/or punctuation.
- Copyright: The content of this website shall not be used without our express consent.
- International and Cultural Laws: We are not responsible for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
- Choice of Law – These sites are created and will apply the laws of New Jersey and/or the Federal Laws of the United States of America, if applicable.
- Limits on Damages: Any reader waives any right any damages as outlined below. Specifically, we assume no responsibility or liability to any person, entity, organization, company, or any other person or thing with respect to any loss or damage related either indirectly or directly to the information on this website and we will provide no remedy for any type of damages,including but not limited to punitive, contract, indirect, consequential, incidental, or other such damages including for such causes of action such as, including but not limited to defamation, libel, slander, negligence, strict liability, or breach of warranty or contract, even if notice has provided notice of the possibility of such damages.
- Warranties- No warranties of any kind, including but not limited to express or implied, are made by this website.
- Your Own Risk: Use these sites and their techniques, opinions, information, etc., at your own risk.
- If you do not agree with the above provisions then please do not frequent this site or read the blog, etc.
- Any information sent to The Firm by Internet e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Firm, nor is it intended to.
- The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
- Furthermore, Carl Taylor Law, LLC does not wish, nor will represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Website in a state where this Website fails to comply with all state laws and ethical rules.